KORRES ΒΙΤΑΜΙΝΕΣ VITAMIN D3 2000IU x60 tablets
Nutritional Supplement 50mg 2000UI
Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus and to the maintenance of normal calcium levels in the blood. It also helps maintain the normal condition of bones and teeth, while also contributing to the normal functioning of the immune system and the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Take one tablet daily, preferably after a meal, as a dietary supplement or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure any human disease.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have health problems.
- Keep away from children in a dry and cool environment.
Leavening factors (hydroxypropylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, modified starches), anticaking factors (calcium phosphate, salts of fatty acids with magnesium), Diogenous factor: sucrose, Anticoagulant factor: polyethyleneglycol, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).