OTRISALIN Sterile Saline in ampoules 5ml x 30+18
Normal saline solution (ampoules) for nose cleansing and hydration.
- Gently cleanses the nasal cavities
- Moisturizes the nasal mucosa
- Helps remove nasal secretions
Otrisalin ampoules are recommended for:
- the gentle cleansing of the nasal cavities when the nose is blocked, for example during a cold or allergic condition, by washing excess mucus or allergenic particles, such as dust or pollen
- hydration of the nasal mucosa when dry or irritated, in cases of minor nasal irritation or low humidity (for example in heated / air-conditioned rooms, high altitude, air travel)
- diluting and soaking nasal secretions to help remove them.
- Otrisalin ampoules are particularly suited for the daily cleaning of the infant's nose, which is not yet able to blow their nose:
- Daily cleaning dilutes nasal mucus and helps remove excess nasal secretions, which can change the quality of life of babies (poor sleep, difficulty in eating). It helps babies to breathe and feel better again.
- In the case of excess mucus, Otrisalin nasal obstruction is recommended immediately after instillation of the solution. Simultaneous use of the Otrisalin nasal obstruction with saline solution facilitates the removal of mucus from the nose and thus helps reduce the risk of further complications such as otitis, sinusitis and / or cough. It also improves the quality of baby sleep during a cold incident.
Otrisalin ampoules are a sterile, non-preservative, isotonic saline solution with 0.74% sodium chloride.
Salt concentration has been optimized in order to avoid any nasal irritation.
The solution contains castor oil, which is known to possess moisturizing and emollient properties.