POWER HEALTH Platinum B50 Complex 30 caps
B vitamins are a group of water-soluble vitamins. Each Β vitamin has a distinct role in the body, however they all act synergistically with one another! The overall effect of B vitamins affects a number of biological processes in the body.
B50 Complex is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Vitamins Β1, Β2, Β6, Β12, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Biotin: Contributes to normalenergy-yielding metabolism.*
- Vitamins Β1, Β2, Β6, Β12, Niacin, Biotin: Contributes to normal functioning of thenervous system*.
- Vitamins Β2, Β6, , Β12, Niacin, Pantothenic, Folate: Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamisn Β1, Β6, Β12, Niacin, Folate, Biotin : Contributes to normal psychological function*.
- Vitamins Β6, Β12, Folate: Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism*.
- Vitamins Β2, Niacin, Biotin: Contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes*.
- Vitamins Β2, Niacin, Biotin: Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin*.
- Vitamins Β6, Β12 : Contributes to normal red blood cell formation*.
- Vitamins Β6, Β12, Folate: Contributes to the normal function of the immune system*.
- Folate, Vitamin Β12: Has a role in the process of cell division*.
- Vitamin Β1 : Contributes to the normal function of the heart.*
- Vitamin Β2 : Has a role in the process of cell specialization*.
- Vitamin Β2: Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision*.
- Vitamin Β2: Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.*
- Vitamin Β6: Contributes to normal cysteine synthesis.*
- Vitamin Β6: Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity*.
- Vitamin Β6: Contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism*.
- Folate : Contributes to normal blood formation*.
- Folate : Contributes to normal amino acid synthesis*.
- Folate : Contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy*.
- Pantothenic acid: Contributes to normal mental performance.*
- Pantothenic acid: Contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Biotin: Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair*.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
B50 Complex is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- People with increased menta/ cognitive demands
- Older adults
- People with demanding lifestyle
|Active Ingredients||Per capsule||R.D.A.*|
|Βιταμίνη Β6 / Vitamin B6||50mg||3571|
* % R.D.A: Recommended Daily Allowance
Vitamin B50 Complex offers a balanced combination of all necessary B vitamins.
Directions of use
Take 1 capsule before breakfast.
Sugar , gluten , lactose, preservatives
Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, you are under medication or experiencing health problems.
Seal carefully after use. Keep in a cool, dry place (up to 25 οC), out of sight and reach of children. Keep the product away from heat, light or humidity. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or facing health problems.
Notification Number of NOM (National Organization for Medicines): 47775-14-06-2013
The notification number of NOM is not a marketing authorization.